Monday, 9 February 2015

Even More Large Format Tests

This time I got pretty close! Except for one sheet of film which didn't play ball, I got some quite even results. Next time i'm going to try less sheets of film on the holder so that there's more opportunity for fresh developer to circulate around the tank and onto the film. I've done very little tidying up of these two images, so excuse any dusk specks and whatnot.

I took these photos out on an old World War 2 airfield which is now a only a field minus the air and the rubble of some old buildings scattered about. I think there are plans to turn it into a housing estate.

This is the bad sheet, I like the tree though!