Thursday, 1 January 2015

Adventures in Large Format Begin


A new year, a new project and new things to blog about. A few months back I bought a lovely 1950s Crown Graphic but embarrassingly it's been sitting unused ever since. Getting set up for large format development requires a little bit more effort and expense than regular film, but I'm at the point where I can start taking pictures, and very close to the point where I can develop the film as easily as any other. I bought some cheap n' cheerful Fomapan 100 which is a Czech-made black and white film to test the camera and development techniques before I move on to something slightly higher quality.

I have a really interesting photography assignment coming up in a couple weeks so expect to see lots of photo-based posts in the near future along with continued development of The Jungle.

0 comments: