Thursday, 28 August 2014

Photography: Colour Holiday Snaps

Lots of sea and a fair few rocks accurately sums up the short getaway break I took recently. It's funny how even being away from scenery I'm very used to, I'm still drawn towards photographing the things which elicit the same sort of emotions and responses. Sadly I didn't find any deceased creatures other than a few rotten crabs too small to photograph, then it really would of been home from home...

All shot on cheapest 35mm colour negative film I could find. I did attempt some more serious black and white photography as well, but those will be uploaded when I can get around to developing them. They're probably rubbish though so don't hold your breath. 50 points if you can guess the exact GPS coordinates for the locations of where all these pictures were taken.














0 comments: