Thursday, 24 April 2014

Owl: Static Matching Test

As I've got a decent bank of images (more or the way as well), I wanted to start bringing in the other elements to finally begin piecing together this short film. As I'm using static photographs and not video, it's not as simple to make things move straight from the photograph so I have to bring in objects from other sources which will provide the animation within the photograph. I had a quick stab at static matching in Maya and although the environment doesn't make sense (though I like the surrealist element) and the match isn't 100% perfect, it's pretty close. 




1 comments:

tutorphil said...

fascinating, Tom! There you were, just working quietly away in an otherwise noisy room - and voila! Very excited to see how you're going to develop this Owl film now...