Wednesday, 12 February 2014

How I learned to stop worrying and try out film development. (Part 2)

Negatives, and further proof I didn't muck it all up! To make contact sheets I'd usually use my lightbox and take photos with a digital camera which does a good enough job. This time I've had to keep the film in a paper wallet because it curls up too much when loose. I used Kodak Tri-X, which is notorious for curling and a day of flattening only helped so much. Also, some fairly drastic over and under exposures in there. Enough to make anyone cringe I'm sure, but for the most part I usually get the shot. The perils of estimating exposure and using phone light meters I suppose, but it's always more hit than miss I find. Final results soon.

0 comments: