Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Tumblr Blog

I've had a Tumblr blog for quite a while now, and have started to build a little following through my photography. In line with my recent blog spruce-up, I've also updated my Tumblr with a chunky new template. Tumblr is different in so much that it can't replace an actual word-driven blog. It's all about making it look sexy through the power of image. My photos look grand now, and the film grain really pops out when writ large. Have a browse around, like, reblog some posts, follow etc!



1 comments:

www.ninjapinner.com/tumbleninja-tumblr-bot said...

Tumblr is a different take on blogs. It is built around the concept of sharing what is most important to you, and makes it very easy to post pictures, videos, quotes, links, and even traditional blog posts. It takes the work out of blogging, and lets you focus on your content.