Friday, 2 November 2012

Film Photography: Black and White Countryside Fog

Roughly a week ago a lovely and soupy white fog descended upon Kent and seemed to linger for days. A perfect opportunity to load some film into my Canon and take a stroll around the country lanes where I live with some black and white film. I was using Kodak BW400CN which is actually a C41 colour negative with the the colour bleached out of it. So while not true black and white film, it gives a pretty good approximation and also means I can get it developed locally without having to pay expensive lab costs.

Here are few from the roll of film. There's quite a lot specs to be cleaned up, so when I scan them in properly I'm going to give the whole set a good going over to remove the obvious imperfections.









3 comments:

tutorphil said...

I think I glimpsed the woman in black...

J.J. *Jolanta Jasiulion* said...

looks eerie, doesn't it.. :]

Tom Beg said...

It was! Spookier at night though.