Friday, 19 October 2012

Update! It's all getting a bit James Bond...


You'll have to forgive the vagueness of this initial paragraph. The life of a secret agent is a tough one - fast cars, the latest gadgets, swanky suits, the first class trips to exotic locations with all travel expenses all paid  for, and the finest food and drink money can afford. If I was to reveal any covert information this blog may self-destruct!  Of course, I'm not really a secret/double agent (yet!) and I'm not afforded any of the perks above (yet!). However, I am working on top secret project for which I'm not allowed to disclose any details.  Which possibly sounds more exciting than intended but I hope it explains my lack movement in regards to the project I proposed a couple weeks. There will be a time shortly when I can explain exactly what I've been working on!

Actually, my blog template is a bit like James Bond. The old look started to get a bit samey so I've given it a refresh. Think of it as Sean Connery > Roger Moore. Without the clown costume and even worse acting... 

To keep the other side of my brain in working order, I've been exercising my writing skills for CG Arts and Animation these past few weeks.  After 4 years of continued improvement I'd be mad to throw all the hard work away and concentrate only on the creative side things. So I've jumped back in and produced a few posts about films and cinema as part of the CGAA Cinema blog strand.. I'd neither call myself an academic or a writer, but the only way to improve your abilities is to throw them out there for the world to see. Hit the image link below to have a read through. I write something usually once or twice a week and I'm always looking for feedback - if you have it, please give it!


1 comments:

Charlotte said...

I noticed you missed out 'and get frisky with the beauty who turns out to be working for the bad guy' out'
:).