Monday, 17 September 2012

Karachi in the 1980's redux!

A long time ago, I uploaded some family photographs of the Pakistan city Karachi in the 1980's, they weren't my work but they were such an interesting look back to a time since gone, I had to share them in all their pinky-faded glory. I intended one day to recolour and crop the best of the pictures and here they are. There's some absolute gems in there for which I have to admire my Dad for being a pretty good photographer. Excitingly, I've reclaimed the camera which took these photographs all those years ago. A bit of passion for photography has been passed down a few generations of Beg's and I'm going to have a dabble with some film photography of my own, when I take a small break down the South Coast of England this week.









0 comments: