Sunday, 5 August 2012

Final Project: Early Look at Projection 1

This is the nearly finished projection map for the first projection. I've mostly been working getting the recipe correct to establish an overall aesthetic for the projections. I'm intending to render out individual passes, so that any minor mistakes when replacing the projectors can be rectified on a case by case basis and so I don't have to go in and change the entire map. It's going to take me a couple days to get it all set up so the intention will be to have the rough map ready for the 16th. Which leaves me a week and a bit to finish the rest of the projections, which going by the pace I'm working at, is plenty enough time to see me through to completion. This is probably the most complicated map for individual sections and once this is done it should be straight forward to do the other ones.


1 comments:

tutorphil said...

I just love them as images!