Friday, 6 July 2012

The Monkey's Paw: Voiceover

Thanks to David Mcalister I now have an excellent voice-over. He's really nailed the atmosphere and the individual characterisations work really well.It comes in at 8 minutes without music so I expect the final run time be sit between 10-12 minutes A massive undertaking but not impossible! For the time being I'm parking The Monkey's Paw in order to concentrate on my MA project but will continue to post whatever interesting visual findings I happen upon as well as some possible soundtrack thoughts. For now - here's the complete voiceover. 



1 comments:

voice over sydney said...

Thanks for share this valuable information and video regarding excellent voice-over. In this video provide some possible soundtrack thoughts and make fantastic video. I really appreciate this awesome work.