Saturday, 11 February 2012

Project Development: Projection experiments begin! Includes Star Wars...

This is a screening of the original theatrical cut of Star Wars inside a small cardboard box. What's fun about this is that you have to get down on your hands and knees to view the one of the most 'spectacular' films of all time. I find this very amusing. Another experiment which I'll post later involved the same thing but with a stereoscopic 3D video. It worked, and it's surprising how kind of natural watching it 3D looked even within the confines of a cardboard box, I'm no fan of 3D in cinema , but the opportunity for some eclectic visual design is definitely on offer if used correctly...





Second Experiment - We have a number of old style school radiators in our house so I projected onto one of them and got a rather nifty effect. Transforming this clunky old radiator into candied delights is really fun. I'll be back with more of these experiments shortly.

0 comments: