Tuesday, 6 September 2011

UCA scholarship news



My exciting news of the week, is that it's been confirmed I'll be the recipient of the UCA Loyd Grossman scholarship for 2011/12. It's a very odd feeling I must admit. You never expect such things to happen to youself. For me personally hearing the news was fine cap to my three years on CG Arts and Animation and I couldn't of got much better news going into my Masters.

Hopefully the funds given to me will open some exciting new creative avenues for my MA project, now that I have a "Hollywood" budget to work with (If every film made in Hollywood was El Mariachi or Primer.). Onward then!

Many thanks to Phil for writing my academic reference!

3 comments:

Simon Holland said...

Well done Tom

tutorphil said...

Whoop whoop! Congratulations, Tom. So pleased for you - I fear your news may have to go public on the group blog...

Alan Postings said...

Well done Tom. Good news. Congrats.