Monday, 8 August 2011

Summer of Shocks '11 Progress

Despite a lack of noise my summer film program is progressing well. I'll update with some reviews imminently. So far so good. Summary so far: Audition tops the lists in terms actual scares, Visitor Q for shocks, Suspiria for making me nauseous/making my head hurt and Cannibal Apoclaypse for some amusing Italian genre thrills.

Giving me a few ideas about a potential Masters direction - an interpretive performance of Freud's Totem and Taboo perhaps? :D

Cannibal Ferox
Audition
Suspiria
Visitor Q

Tenerbrae
Last House on the Left
Hobo with a Shotgun
Street Trash
The Wizard of Gore
The New York Ripper
Blood on Satans Claw
Phenomena
Pink Flamingos
The Devils
Enter the Void
Possession
Cannibal Apocalypse
Ilsa Tigress of Siberia
The Gestapo’s Last Orgy
Black Sunday

0 comments: