Sunday, 3 July 2011

Summer of Shocks '11

After New Designers it begins again! A good selection of films this year in readiness for the start of my year on the MA :-) With each film I watch I'll accompany with some thoughts, perhaps now having written a decent dissertation I can give these films the intellectual analysis they truly deserve! Once again it’s a mix of classic exploitation, serious horror, utter dreck and some more contemporary films. Will it top '09? We shall have to see!


Cannibal Ferox
Audition
Suspiria
Visitor Q
Tenerbrae
Last House on the Left
Hobo with a Shotgun
Street Trash
The Wizard of Gore
The New York Ripper
Blood on Satans Claw
Phenomena
Pink Flamingos
The Devils
Enter the Void
Possession
Cannibal Apocalypse
Ilsa Tigress of Siberia
The Gestapo’s Last Orgy
Black Sunday

1 comments:

rory.hinks said...

I've only seen enter the void from these. Was a mental one, i love the the homeless french guy character...think he was french.