Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Garden of Earthly Delights: Turnarounds

Bosch turnarounds for New Designers. Breakdown video to be uploaded later as it needs some changes as suggested by Alan.


After the event has come and gone I'll be using my blog as a portal of sorts to showcase my final work etc from now on. Hopefully bypassing the need for a seperate portfolio blog. Oddly enough my other blog gets quite a bit of traffic from much varied locations which I'm keen to divert to here. Come MA time this blog should be chock full of all sorts of work.

So keep an eye out for some upcoming 'megaposts' which which will act as the go to places to see my work (Under the Volcano, The Garden of Earthly Delights, The Picture of Dorian Gray and my Butch Auntie shenanigans)

3 comments:

Z Moat said...

Gorgeous.....

Enough Said. ;)

Tom Beg said...

Thanks man :)

tutorphil said...

really, really like these, Tom - mesmeric really; and I look forward to those 'mega-posts'!