Monday, 20 June 2011

Business Card Designs

The designs for my New Designers business cards. Going for something a bit different to the usual assortment of jet black designs.



I'm looking forward to New Designers, even though I know I'll be slightly uncomfortable with the kind of self promotion required. I'll grit my teeth for a few days.

'The Team' has been working hard to make our stand look super duper cool. I'll be approaching the show slightly differently as I'm not looking for employment (though should the dream offer come along!!...'. But hopefully looking to secure some freelance work and discuss my work with industry professionals, which I'll also try to do a lot more over the summer.

2 comments:

J.J.*Jolanta Jasiulionyte* said...

I say memorable, good looking 500 cards :D

tutorphil said...

yep - really like these, Tom :D