Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Major Project: Garden Scene v001

The first steps towards producing this animation; the opening garden scene. I rather like it, though obviously it's only just cooking. The camera needs improving, more flowers and vines needed, and window is needed and a texture for the brick wall is also required and I'll need to light it of course. It takes a long time to render, however this is probably going to be the heaviest scene of all, so best to get it out of the way nice and early. I'll be rendering 1080p in order to get the best quality out of the projector. Usually I wouldn't but I think for this situation it's a neccesity.



The portrait aspect ration is going to work really nicely I think, especially when it's displayed in the correct format.

Hopefully by Sunday I'll have the first minute of animation complete.

0 comments: