Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Pocket Musee Making of book

Just returned from a great lecture given by Dayne Cowan at Christchurch University in Broadstairs, who gave a fascinating and detailed insight into the Visual Effects Industry and the process that goes into making all the cool effects you see in big budget Hollywood movies. He's certainly worked on some big films! More on that later.

I'm closing in on completing my disseration, it's been a long journey but hopefully worth it. For the moment, here's my making of document from the Minor Project.

POCKET_MUSEE_FINAL_MAKING_OF

1 comments:

tutorphil said...

You did a great job on this book, Tom. And yes, I'm going to want to hear all about the lecture - in detail. I hope you took the guy's number...

Check out 'Sensology' animation on One-A-Day when you need a respite from building bibliographies - I think it will press your buttons. It certainly pressed mine! Fucking LOVED it!