Thursday, 13 January 2011

Minor Project: Progress update

Thurdays must be when I have bad days! Ok; people, water, trees and birds are in. I have also been able to achieve a luminance depth pass which will allow me to add some focal blur to give the animation extra polish. All thats left is to render out these scenes. I can afford no more time within Maya and my time from now MUST be spent in post-production. Tommorow is all about comping the final animation together and getting a start on the intro sequence.

2 comments:

Alan Postings said...

Hopefully crisis over. All the additions you made to day will be worth it. Keep it up Tom.

tutorphil said...

Indeed - the finish line is certainly in sight - and you've worked incredibly hard. Keep it together - remember to rest, or fall into the trap of 'diminishing returns'.