Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Minor Project: Progress update

I've been a bit quiet while I've been waiting for the PC's to churn out my scene. In terms of rendering the main bulk has been completed as well as the Ambient Occlusion pass. I've added a depth pass to backdrop in order to give it some focal blur. I was hoping I would be able to implement it into the main scene, but because of the instances (crowd animation) I am unable to do it without A LOT of headache. Which is a shame, but I can easily implement it if I want some pretty still images. So rendering progress thus far is.

MAIN SCENE: RENDERED
AMBIENT OCCLUSION: RENDERED

BACKDROP PASS: RENDERING
BACKDROP DEPTH PASS: RENDERING

ANIMATON and TREE PASS: NOT RENDERED


Here is the scene progress so far then.




With some help from Raj I've also tackled a small piece of After Effects animation I was unsure of how to complete, the Ipad rotate animation.



Tommorow is all about completing the crowd and water animation, as well as rendering it. That way I can comp it all together and start pushing the After Effects stuff out.

1 comments:

tutorphil said...

progress looking good, Tom.