A bit of a mixed day today in terms of tasks completed. The second structure has been successfully populated with an array of birds and people.
Secondly I decided to go ahead and complete the camera movement through the scene, this means that I now have fourish days to produces as much content as I can before I begin rendering first thing Monday morning. My main goal is to churn out 90% of the animation in one hit. The crowd animation, bird animation, water animation and the trees are going to be comped in later on. In regards to trees, I didnt realise but because they're on transparency cards, you get a square shaped alpha channel rather than an alpha channel that is the shape of the tree. Annoying but I don't think there is anything I can do about that.
Thirdly, the lack of detail on this structure was bugging me a little bit, so I added a few more bells and whistles. will improve further when I start adding birds etc.