Monday, 27 September 2010

Minor Project: A sense of purpose

I’ve stated from the outset that I want this project to be something commercial but what form this existed in was somewhat unclear to me. In can be said with definite certainty that people today want information and content delivered to them in consistently new, quick and exciting ways. After some discussions the purpose for my project has become a lot clearer. The idea is that my Minor Project will form proof of concept for an interactive application that allows the users the ability to explore great paintings within a 3D space and receive information as they explore the painting, an interactive museum in your hands so to speak. The Garden of Earthly of Delights will be the showcase for this new and exciting way of exploring classic paintings.

0 comments: