Monday, 27 September 2010

Minor Project: interface_test_v001

This was an interesting little exercise I took the decision to make. I decided to have a little play in After Effects in order to get a feel of how this could potentially play and what challenges I'm going to face. Straight up its very clear that I'm going to have to storyboard the entire sequence otherwise I would be stabbing in the dark and that's clearly not going to work for this type of project which involves a lot of design. Secondly I'm going to have to make a rule set and a series of generic mandates for my animation in order to make it seem like a singular product instead of a mishmash of techniques and design . This will include such things as: speed and type of transitions, colour and size of text, drop shadow length, opacity and glow strength etc

0 comments: