Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Transcription: Analysing the music

After a bit more thinking about what I want to create and listening to the pieces a bit more, I have come to a decision about which piece is going to drive this thing. It will be longer piece because I feel that the shorter will leave little room for the animation to grow. It's not like I am choosing between one minute and 10 minutes, the difference is only about a minute. I don't exactly have the understanding of classical music to assess it from a really intellectual P.O.V but from what I can hear I think the music can be broken down into five or potentially six 'acts' which gives quite a lot of space to work with.

1 comments:

tutorphil said...

This is very positive, Tom - looking forward to seeing you map out those six acts into storyboarded sequences/narrative arcs.