Monday, 11 January 2010

Narrative: Finished Set. Ready to animate,

Overall I'm personally pretty happy with the final set outcome of the set. I think between Raj and I the two of us have managed to achieve a defining art direction, or at least an art direction that fits within a world. I'm happy with technical quality of the set something which I was worried about when initially starting something that seemed so simple. Different situations in Maya call for different approaches and and thanks to some effective texturing it looks cartoony and simple but at the same time competent CG.

5 comments:

Sam Hayes said...

Looks brilliant, the guy looks like a cartoon version of John Snow as well.

Tom Beg said...

Thanks! Good luck with your final scene, it's looking pretty excellent so far.

Liam Scarlino said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahNfhUysehk

Tom Beg said...

Mr T needs to teach a thing or two to this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPqOQnpragc

Liam Scarlino said...

Haha I don't think there is any recoving from that! The set looks good by the way, I really like the way the curtain falls.