Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Narrative: Cartoon Character and a question for Alan if he is still lurking about in the shadows

The third task on the brief is to make a cartoon character. So tommorow I'm going to to try and get the design and modelling aspect of the cartoon character out of the way. I do not feel comfortable creating a human or animal character so instead I'm going for a robot. Rather than designing one from scratch I'm going to go with an existing design or at least something based on an existing design. I'm thinking about using one of the illustrations in Stanislaw Lem's 'The Cyberiad' which features an assortment of hodgepodge Robot designs. I'll try and scan them in shortly.

I believe Alan also gave us a small fourth task that was not on the brief but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. :/ Help anyone?

0 comments: