Friday, 27 November 2009

Character Design: Conclusions

Aaaaannnnnd the Character Design Project is over. Actually it's probably not over at all because there will be more character design to come I assume. As for my project despite the holes I think it was a fairly successful venture. I think for the first time all my sort of research conceptual gubbins and meanderings came together for the final thing that I produced. In future I would like to tighten things up slightly because I'm still slightly wayward with my thoughts at times and a lot of stuff still doesn't end up being represented in the final work.

Other things that have happened today.

My portfolio blog got spruced up a bit. I uploaded the gestural work for the character design project. Added some personal information, little summaries for each post and I added a link list of all second year blogs :) Check it out.


thomasbeg.blogspot.com

0 comments: