Thursday, 24 September 2009

Shivers

There’s probably going to be less time for me to do this kind of thing in the future but I’ll keep chipping away when I have the chance. I have genuinely enjoyed most of the films I’ve watched and I quite enjoy giving my simplistic opinion of them so it seems a bit pointless to give up entirely just because of a little bit of college work. Anyway Shivers proved fairly entertaining stuff. It kind of resonated a little with me because I live in a block of flats, a much smaller block of flats mind you but a block of flats none the less. The tenants in the other flats next to me are probably a bunch of sex maniacs as well. Annnyywaay…Shivers yeah it’s about a parasite that turns people into sex maniacs. I have a beef with the actual parasite/alien because it looks really stupid, basically it’s a penis combined with a turd and it looks really terrible and it all just gets a tad silly because by the ends it turns into just another Zombie film, hell it even has the classic news report ending.

0 comments: