Monday, 3 August 2009

Here's something interesting.

Here is an article by EDGE Magazine. EDGE are typically pretentious and often miss the point. I found it interesting mostly because it proves to me how people desperately look to maturity in games in the most immature things.

http://www.edge-online.com/blogs/overlord-ii-the-best-sex-scene-year

If this the best then what is the worst, I guess the argument is that it's more than likely satirical but this seems to have gone over the head of the EDGE writer.



I don't give a crap what they attempt to put in their games but bare in mind this is an industry where 'Mature' means tearing out a Monsters eyes to a fountain of blood and then proceding to rip off someones head with your bare hands. And yes, people genuinely believe this.



It has also occured to me that I have become very resentful in a short space of time, I blame these excessive holidays.

0 comments: