Thursday, 30 July 2009

a thing

Here's a structure that I started doing in Photoshop and stopped once I realized it would take me about 4 days to finish. It was also frustrating to do on my tiny screen so that's why I'm getting mother f'in 23-inch Monitor next week, once I have that I am totally set. 23 inches...thats almost as long as my.....



I have also learned a valuable lesson into how social networking/message boards/Online gaming and the people who function within these places simply do not exist within the real world and/or are mentally/socially challenged in some capacity. This is after I waited around 6 months to be accepted onto a website only to receive a lifetime ban about 3 days into my membership, obviously I should of known better than to even involve myself with these types of people but I'm still bitter about it.

0 comments: