Tuesday, 7 July 2009

...

I feel like if I get through this tough patch then things could start picking up. I'm trying to find the right balance in terms of preparing an image before I start putting lines down , as recently Ive been using the techniques that Feng Zhu uses on the Gnomon and it just hasn't worked out for me. I'm still going for the futuristic thing, just because it offers a certain freedom in regards to design etc. I'd like to do some colour stuff but I don't have Photoshop (GIMP just doesn't have as good an interface and as many options) and I'm struggling to wrap my head around Painter.

This one is pretty good but unfortunately but I just copied one of those Bioshock pieces, to help me understand some stuff in regards to composition. Actually doing that has helped quite a bit.

This is is unfinished and not very good.

0 comments: