Saturday, 2 May 2009

Virtual Anatomy: Testing the Intro Sequence

Here is a quick something I threw together in about 10 mins to test out this zooming in intro sequence and...it kinda works? It's way too quick and I think I need to make the decision of whether I want it to zoom in slowly or quickly, tough choice. Also I think more pattern looking images are going to work better and be less of hassle to get right. The green is there because I forgot to put a texture on the plane haha. Also It seems like the images aren't lined up (maybe because the camera went off course) but this will be less of an issue if I want to use patterns.

My job is being made doubly harder by the completely bugged copy of Maya on my parents laptop. All I'm saying is that it's really hard to animate when there's no animation slider (it's there, it just doesn't want to appear), no animation graph editor (just a black screen, can't access the graphs so that rules out doing any major animation on this machine) and half the screen is missing in the perspective view (empty greyness)...


0 comments: