Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Virtual Anatomy: Finished Animation

Haha, there was no disaster, in fact the animation is done. The link to the final thing is here if you wish to watch it now, I would say that watching it at such a tiny resolution would be slightly anti-climatic and underwhelming so hopefully you avoid the temptation to do so. I hope we get the chance to watch everyone's final things in the lecture theater at some point, considering what Ive seen of Matt and Tod's it would be disappointing not to... I am not sure how this will display on other monitors, the ones at college seem to have good black levels so the actual thing has been optimized for the monitors Ive been working on. Final part of the project is to print off the making of book and whatever else the brief requires me to do... I will post my final thoughts closer to the hand-in date and when my heads a bit clearer, I think there's a lot that needs to be said...

WATCH THE TERRIBLY DARK YOUTUBE VERSION HERE

4 comments:

name: Todor Krastev said...

nice one tom :) i'm rather worried about how mine will look on other monitors as well, it would be a pain if it doesnt come out well..

mhaines said...

wikid stuff man!!! love the atmosphere and colour scheme. im still working on mine

Keith Larkin said...

Good stuff Tom. I love the music and colours, its very atmospheric. Weldone.

tutorphil said...

Hi there!

For your attention - www.poolshow.info

Thursday, June 18th, 6pm - 10pm - come see the latest work from Ba Hons CG Arts & Animation 2009!

It would be great to see you - and please forward this email far and wide, as it would be good to see everyone again for a bottle of beer and a catch-up - see you there, best, Phil :-)