Thursday, 30 April 2009

Virtual Anatomy: I think I have it! An example anyway.

Finally understand what needs to happen. I remember seeing a Simpsons couch-gag where the camera zooms out from the house, through the galaxy and universe and finally ends back to Homer's head. After some internet sleuthing I found out where they got the idea from and it's from a short science documentary film called 'Powers of Ten' that shows the scale the of the universe. Last part is pretty much what I assume I need to do, just a matter of implementing it now.

1 comments:

tutorphil said...

successful sleuthing! Be sure to hook up with Alan asap - ensure you can show him your blog when the time comes; also, the aesthetic of your quick body-mock-up (the one with the inverted arm) has the same colour values of your concept art, so your 2d visuals should synch up with that; the other famous 'infinite recession' sequence comes at the beginning of the jodie foster movie 'Contact'...