Thursday, 30 April 2009

Virtual Anatomy: Early Lung model

So i started modeling the lung for the opening environment which are going to be the most troublesome part for that particular sequence. Right now it's just the basic shape modelled using NURBS for the actual lung and Polygons for the bronchus, I'm thinking of adding a ribcage to it. In order to getting it looking better and to get it textured, Alan's advice to me was to basically find a whole load of research material in order for me to perhaps give it a bit more detail. Of course there is so much variation in peoples depictions that I need to find the happy balance between factual accuracy and stylisation. Along with the opening sequence, storyboards, research, presentation for Tuesdays and the actual modeling I am doing some serious multitasking.

0 comments: